Open an Account Today
Open an account today and start turning your dreams into action.
The Vermont Higher Education Investment Plan (VHEIP) offers you three easy ways to get started. Read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select how you'd like to enroll:
- Enroll Online!
You can submit your initial contribution electronically from your bank account or by sending a check.
- Download Enrollment Materials
- Request Enrollment Kit
Have enrollment materials mailed to you. Please allow five to seven days for delivery.
Gather this information first to help you complete the enrollment form faster:
- Your Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Name of the individual for whom you are opening the account (beneficiary)
- A check for the initial deposit or a blank check and/or deposit slip (for bank account and ABA/routing number), if you are going to fund your initial contribution through an electronic bank draft (ACH) or establish an automatic contribution plan (see sample)
- Your bank branch telephone number (for electronic funds transfer)
- That individual's Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number